Dealing with a set-up

Topic by Exdeath

Exdeath

Home Forums Relations~~~s Dealing with a set-up

This topic contains 23 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by 4Horsemen  4Horsemen 1 day, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Trapper
    Trapper
    Participant

Glad it ended okay. If it didn’t and your friend had set you up. I’d have recommended doing what a former poster always advocated and…

F~~~ his sister

Figures never lie, but liars always figure

Croc
    croc
    Participant

Yep,been in this situation myself, a set up in more ways than one. Just enjoy the trip do what you want to do & be prepared not to see your buddy for a while afterwards.Took 3 years for the pussy hypnosis to wear off for him.
    You are going to be labelled a selfish bastard at best by his GF unless you play the walking ATM for her friend. Pump & dump her will save you having to attend the wedding ,trust me you won’t be invited. 🙂

The question of the pros & cons of women is also the answer

Prophet Micah
    Prophet Micah
    Participant

You’re a brave man.

Glad all went well!

No Wife - No Strife

4Horsemen
    4Horsemen
    Participant

I would have . . .

1. given off good vibes,
    2. lots of smiles,
    3. flirted a little,
    4. talked about the future and dreams of buying a big house in the suburbs (or country as the conversion leads),
    5. paid fake attention to her blabbering,
    6. draw her in,
    7. leave an opening for her to walk through

Then just as she tries to step over the line let her know that I think she is lovely but I only like her as “a friend” . . . . boom baby

enjoy your cats princess

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT

Hello and good morning. To those who have written, we are tragically delayed in replying due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. 171 emails have been responded to so far. 80 more to go. A notice will follow when complete. Thank you very much for your patience. - MGTOW.COM