Darth Vader

Topic by Jan Sobieski

Jan Sobieski

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Darth Vader

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Faust For Science  Faust For Science 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

It’s a Vader quote, so I think we’re back on topic.

Almost a Vader quote. My response was (I hope) as cheeky as the barb.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. –General James “Mad Dog” Mattis

+3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

For pistol pete orchestra

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+3
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Impressive Gentleman, most impressive…

I see what you did. Stop. I am currently failing at being on topic. I don’t need help.

It’s a Vader quote, so I think we’re back on topic.

😛

The Force runs strong in this one

+2
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

In the original trilogy he was a scary af bad guy.
    He was an evil, black hearted wizard with a laser sword and a voice you are glad you father did not have.
    Then he found redemption at the end.
    What a neat bad guy.

In the prelude trilogy Anakin Skywalker was a crybaby little bitch and Obi-Wan wasn’t much better.

Vader had a really epic Character Arc. That was one of the great things about the original trilogy.

The Prequels ruined Star Wars for me. For some reason all the acting seems really flat. Too much specials effects and not enough real cinematography. All the silly little CG antics really took away from the movie. Then to add insult to injury Lucas dubbed over the original trilogy with CG bulls~~~ where it doesn’t belong. I can’t even watch the original Trilogy for Nostalgia purposes, its all the “Special Edition” bulls~~~.

I will never watch any of the new Disney Star Wars. NEVER…

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I believe it all goes back to the prophecy being misread Faust. Imo, Obi-Wan and Yoda had no choice.

Have you seen the trailer for “Kenobi: A Jedi Story”?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22cdBDK-8hk

I have not and WILL NOT watch “The Last Jedi”. Just for the record.

Thanks for the link.

That would make a good movie. The problem is that it likely will not be made because it would make a good movie.

Those currently behind the scripts for the Star Wars movies clearly hate the fanbase. The Last Jedi was a “f~~~ you” to everything good about Star Wars.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT