Darth Vader

Topic by Jan Sobieski

Jan Sobieski

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Darth Vader

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Faust For Science  Faust For Science 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

Brother Blade shared this.

I have always thought that Darth Vader was miss labeled. Yes, he did unspeakable evil. But was it his fault? he was responsible , of course. Should he even been trained? Don’t the Jedi have psychologists? I pity him, more than I hate him. Was he not manipulated by both sides? Was he a pawn in a greater game?

I think it is a valuable lesson for MGTOW men. Hate, anger, pain, fear, lead to the dark side. Grieve, rage, but move forward. Why waste your time focusing on the past? Look to the future.

The lesson for me is that women have wronged me, society, us. It is easy to hate, but I try to focus on the positive.

THE ONLY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR UNHAPPINESS IS YOU.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+4
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

In the original trilogy he was a scary af bad guy.
    He was an evil, black hearted wizard with a laser sword and a voice you are glad you father did not have.
    Then he found redemption at the end.
    What a neat bad guy.

In the prelude trilogy Anakin Skywalker was a crybaby little bitch and Obi-Wan wasn’t much better.

Still, an interesting take on Vader, though.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. –General James “Mad Dog” Mattis

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader was a puppet to almost everyone around him, with his strings being pulled so tight by so many people at ones, in so many directions, he eventually snapped.

+4
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Jan, he was up against the most ultimate of evils: Darth Sidious aka, The Emperor/Master Manipulator.

Although the Jedi used Anakin, as Faust states, to spy on Sidious, he was the only one in the position that was in the position to pull it off.

All one has to do is watch how Sidious smiles at the end of Revenge of the Sith when he smiles while telling Anakin (Vader at this point) that he was the reason Padme died. Although the Emporor’s mind games with Anakin is truly what killed her. Him turning Anakin into what he became.

The Force runs strong in this one

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Jan, he was up against the most ultimate of evils: Darth Sidious aka, The Emperor/Master Manipulator.

Although the Jedi used Anakin, as Faust states, to spy on Sidious, he was the only one in the position that was in the position to pull it off.

All one has to do is watch how Sidious smiles at the end of Revenge of the Sith when he smiles while telling Anakin (Vader at this point) that he was the reason Padme died. Although the Emporor’s mind games with Anakin is truly what killed her. Him turning Anakin into what he became.

The irony is that after the events of the Revenge of the Sith the surviving Jedi learned nothing.

The Jedi wanted Anakin was a weapon. When Sidious turned Anakin into a weapon against the Jedi, the Obiwan and Yoda decided to turn Anakin’s children into weapons. The cycle of violence only stopped when Luke learned the truth and he decided to try to save Anakin/Vader, and he succeeded, though Anakin/Vader died soon after.

And this is one of the many reasons why Star Wars fans hate The Last Jedi film.

The only person that Anakin knew that did not try to use him, or pull some serious mind games on him, such as Padme in Revenge of the Sith, was Ahsoka in the Clone Wars series. Clone Wars Seasons 2 through 5 were mostly good.

To its credit, Star Wars Rebels series does do a few things right such as showing how badass Vader was, showing Maul and Thrawn. But, the one of the best things the Rebels series did well was to show the final showdown between Vader and Ahsoka. Though, it was slightly opened ended, it was a good plotline lead to a satisfying conclusion.

+5
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

I believe it all goes back to the prophecy being misread Faust. Imo, Obi-Wan and Yoda had no choice.

Have you seen the trailer for “Kenobi: A Jedi Story”?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22cdBDK-8hk

I have not and WILL NOT watch “The Last Jedi”. Just for the record.

+2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

I have not and WILL NOT watch “The Last Jedi”. Just for the record.

You aren’t missing anything.
    Just more feminazi and simping blue pill f~~~~~ B.S.
    I saw it as part of something I was required to attend.
    Oh, well laser swords on someone else’s dime.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. –General James “Mad Dog” Mattis

+3
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

You aren’t missing anything.
    Just more feminazi and simping blue pill f~~~~~ B.S.

Well that’s disappointing. I haven’t seen it yet and now have even less impetus to do so.

The sleeper must awaken. "Now pull your dick out of the pain box and go your own way" -Old Buck

+4
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Well that’s disappointing. I haven’t seen it yet and now have even less impetus to do so.

After all is said and done the original trilogy had a damsel in distress as, in truth a minor character. Nice bouncy t~~~ or no, still a minor character.
    Pretty typical fare.

The prelude trilogy made it all about the bitches.
    Anakins egg donor, Anakins luv interest. Again, standard fair. Anakin is still a blue-pill little bitch.

The new trilogy is all about ghurl power.

At least in the first six, the hero’s get their asses kicked a bit until they evolve and learn through hard-knocks and the training of the ‘mentor’. You know, like men are want todo. Pretty typical fare.

In the new trilogy the feminazi knows everything and never eats an ass-whoopin’.

A refugee girl with no training suddenly hands someone twice her size with training his ass.

Kinda like this…..
    The infant mouse can fight off the mature trained owl.
    Even fantasy stories should have a little common sense.

Save your money and pirate it if you must.

+3
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Every OG fan I know has said the same Grue. Each extra voice I hear only confirms my boycott of that defecation of a movie. Damn shame Brothers. A damn shame.

As in the very first movie, there is hope. Youtube search for “Star Wars A Kenobi Story”. A New Hope………….

+2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Youtube search for “Star Wars A Kenobi Story”. A New Hope………….

IIRC you already posted a link and I watched it.

Like you I found it surprising that there was not one femink in the trailer.

If it is a story about Obi-Wan and not a story about ghurl power and luv interests, etc, I might actually pay money to see it in a theater.

I honestly cannot recall the last time I spent my own money to see a movie. I think it was 2009 ‘Watchmen’ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409459/

+2
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

I grew up with the original trilogy and everything since just seems kinda overblown and synthetic.

A refugee girl with no training suddenly hands someone twice her size with training his ass.

It is a kind of female fantasy I think. To, by no other means than focus, be able to conquer any man/foe.

I remember working with a girl that worked out about 4-5 times per week showing me her bicep muscle once in a proud pose. I flexed mine and said I hadn’t hit a gym in years. Guess who’s was bigger (and not by a small amount)? Men are genetically dispositioned to be stronger… sorry. You’d think I’d shot her dog by the look I got back.

The sleeper must awaken. "Now pull your dick out of the pain box and go your own way" -Old Buck

+2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

I remember working with a girl that worked out about 4-5 times per week showing me her bicep muscle once in a proud pose.

Reminds me of Joey Buttafuoco vs “Chyna” Joanie Laurer!

In one corner we have a middle aged fat man that does not train or work out. In the other corner we have a roided-up in her prime ‘professional athelete’
    Take one guess who gets a beating?

+3
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

In one corner we have a middle aged fat man that does not train or work out. In the other corner we have a roided-up in her prime ‘professional athelete’
    Take one guess who gets a beating?

This is the truth that women hate. We will always be stronger.

+3
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

This is the truth that women hate. We will always be stronger.

After watching the video, it is crystal clear that in a real fight, the middle aged fat man would have murdered the roided-up in her prime bitch.

The ONLY thing that prevented ‘Wonder Woman’ from being beaten to death was that there was a ref and rules.

For the purple, I am not advocating violence. It was a boxing bout, sanctioned by the state by two adults that signed contracts.

I merely offer up a bit of reality.

+3
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

After watching the video, it is crystal clear that in a real fight, the middle aged fat man would have murdered the roided-up in her prime bitch.

Yeah, definitely. Without rules, refs, gloves, headgear, etc. it wouldn’t be a contest.

Edit: We’ve f~~~ed up two threads now

+4
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Impressive Gentleman, most impressive… 🙂

+2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Edit: We’ve f~~~ed up two threads now

Indeed.
    Like the other one, I apologize OP.

+2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Impressive Gentleman, most impressive…

I see what you did. Stop. I am currently failing at being on topic. I don’t need help.

+1
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

Impressive Gentleman, most impressive…

I see what you did. Stop. I am currently failing at being on topic. I don’t need help.

It’s a Vader quote, so I think we’re back on topic.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT