Crazy women admit that they are crazy

Topic by Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Home Forums MGTOW Central Crazy women admit that they are crazy

This topic contains 30 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Knights Templar Rising  Knights Templar Rising 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    +14
    Blue Skies
    Blue Skies
    Participant

Go f~~~ yourself.

I’m pretty sure it’s impossible for good looking women to be non-crazy bitches.
    Then they hit the wall and become radical feminists, blaming men for all of their problems.

===

MGTOW is not a movement, it is a way of life. My PIANO Channel. I also run the channel "Red Pill Wisdom".

+6
    SoylentGeneration
    SoylentGeneration
    Participant

I found the women I knew and was involved with claiming to be different and not crazy to be the worsts. Those are the real loons in my experience.

"We will meet in the place where there is no darkness" 1984

+4
    Freeman_K
    Freeman_K
    Participant

I can see wall in front of the actual wall and she is only in early 20s.

Would not deal with her at all even in her early 20s and that tells a lot of things to come.

The choices we make, not the chances we take, determine our destiny

+4
    Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

No thanks, I’ll pass.

Shit Tested, Cunt Approved.

+12
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

“No. We don’t. You’re not even worth the load.”

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +6
    Redpillbible
    Redpillbible
    Participant

Oh gee she is so cool does anybody know if I can get in contact with her I’m in love/

Suicide

He Is The One "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.(John 14:6)

+6
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Participant

What a humble, friendly, wholesome woman (not).

I would definately date my right hand before hooking up with this type of nut job.

I personally am glad ladies behave like this- much easier to identify them and avoid them.

+8
    Professor Chaos
    Professor Chaos
    Participant

Hand it is then…At least it doesn’t smell or give me herpes.

+4
    Balaam93
    Balaam93
    Participant

I saw that picture some time ago.

Lol, I don’t have to deal with your crazy ass.

For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

+6
    Jd anderson2010
    jd anderson2010
    Participant

You think that ho is crazy? You should meet my hand!

+4
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

A few times when I was f~~~ing my ex I thought to myself “man I coulda just jacked off in the bathroom”

I’ve been with a lot of women and rarely do they have a clue what they are doing. If they have a clue, it’s your clue that they have been on the carousel for many years.

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+1
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

You think that ho is crazy? You should meet my hand!

Are you coming out of the closet?

Do you like skiiing? 😉

HAHAHA

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+8
    The road
    the road
    Participant

I’m quite happy with just using my hand. She can go spread herpes to the Chads. I already pounded a good amount of poon in my earlier years, I’m just not into dealing with the constant barrage of neurotic behavior anymore.

I’ve known plenty of good looking women and yes, all of them were bats~~~ crazy. They never had to learn how to be a good person because if they p~~~ people off, it’s no biggie, they have many options for Chads and even female friends who want to leach off of their presence.

Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

I’m quite happy with just using my hand. She can go spread herpes to the Chads. I already pounded a good amount of poon in my earlier years, I’m just not into dealing with the constant barrage of neurotic behavior anymore.

I’ve known plenty of good looking women and yes, all of them were bats~~~ crazy. They never had to learn how to be a good person because if they p~~~ people off, it’s no biggie, they have many options for Chads and even female friends who want to leach off of their presence.

It’s so true. They have 25 chads lined up in their phone ready. The saddest part is theres another 5000 on facebook, instagram, tumblr, ect. all ready to take their place on the starting roster.

+4
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

This is why, mgtow.

And sex dolls. Definitely sex dolls.

They have dildos, vibrators, AND male sex dolls. Dont ever fall for the guilt shaming on that.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+3
    Quell
    Quell
    Participant

Women are the epitome of what power does in the wrong hands.

They know they have the power. Those who have an in-demand commodity (ie pussy) that half the population wants know they can act like spoiled brats and their is nothing anyone can do about it. The value of the young puss is still the same.

I often wonder how I would act if everyone loved me for no other reason than existing?

+1
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

Oh. I get it, she’s trying to shame me into having sex with her. If I did that to her I would be some kind of sexual predator. Even when you don’t want to be with women you are still a threat to them.

+1
    Hmskl'd 12:02
    hmskl’d 12:02
    Participant

To ‘female in photo’ ..what you have to offer me is nothing, zero, naught, Nada.

+2
    MusclecarGolfer
    MusclecarGolfer
    Participant

Does the assumption hold that the more attractive the woman is, the crazier she is? I’ve been told that since the more-attractive women get more Chad-time, they get more dependent on it, along with the carousel, and the entire cycle grows by feeding on itself.

But, I’ve also noticed that the REALLY ugly land whales, which are seemingly the first to acquire Cat-Lady status, also achieve their own levels of crazy; they were hardly ever attractive, and if they were (briefly), they hit The Wall extra-early.

I dated one, for about 6 months, back in 2008, who was super-hot, yet I now clearly see that she was bat-sh*t crazy. In those 6 months, she never let me know where she lived and we would only agree to meet up in a parking lot. I’m really glad she dumped me because I definitely think she had a vindictive side that could’ve put me in a bad way if she perceived me as having “wronged” her. Oh, and she was almost 40 without ever having been married, nor ever bearing any kids. Apparently, I was told those criteria right there are a sure-fire recipe for a psycho-b*tch.

+1
    Reclus
    Reclus
    Participant

Open advertising like this is actually a public service in that at least it provides an early warning to steer clear of her. It’s the ones who outwardly act reasonable who you have to watch out for.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT