Couple of Laughs

Topic by DeepInThought

DeepInThought

Home Forums Philosophy Couple of Laughs

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Maddlad  Maddlad 5 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +7
    DeepInThought
    DeepInThought
    Participant

To lighten the mood…

“Remember, people don’t laugh because it’s funny, they laugh because it is true.”

54 images That WIll Help You Understand Women Right, Like That’s Gonna Happen

+2
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

+1 funny!

+2
    Hitman
    hitman
    Participant

lots of truth in there.
    confirms they are psychotic.

+2
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

All those redpills disguised as humor.

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

Changed
    Changed
    Participant

The one with the puppet was really funny but I cant read all pictures because.. I dont like looking at women. Maybe I like puppets more.

Matriarchy taxes us. Patriarchy taxes us. No Fucks Given! If they give us pains, lets give them pains. Daily.

Maddlad
    Maddlad
    Participant

Just proves they’re a bunch of f~~~ing psychos..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT

Hello and good morning. To those who have written, we are tragically delayed in replying due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. 171 emails have been responded to so far. 80 more to go. A notice will follow when complete. Thank you very much for your patience. - MGTOW.COM