Canada's Feminist Vigilante Police

Topic by MG-ɹǝʍo┴

MG-ɹǝʍo┴

Home Forums MGTOW Central Canada's Feminist Vigilante Police

This topic contains 17 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Stentorian  Stentorian 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    +3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Canada has gone to s~~~ when it comes to any semblance of a justice system!

Short Sweet Video from John the Other! 4 minutes.

Canada is a dangerous place to be born with penis!

+3
    Balam(NFG)x11
    Balam(NFG)x11
    Participant

Canada is for the scavengers. Feminists are the vultures, and men are the decaying carcasses.

#ICETHEMOUT

+6
    Hitman
    hitman
    Participant

that is beyond f~~~ed up.
    insanity level s~~~ happening.
    stay the f~~~ away from Canada WOMEN….!!!
    next the U.N. will adopt this worldwide.
    and the cell will be slammed shut on every man who looks at a woman.
    evil is real.
    this is a prime example of it.
    pray and fast.
    be humble .
    walk by yourself,
    and look NOT upon the face of the wicked…

so innocent looking…
    she will destroy you on a whim.
    shape-shifting demons,
    with the police on speed dial.
    DO NOT BE FOOLED.
    you are potential prey to her.
    USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN INTERACTING .

+4
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

Here is a link to the article: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/philadelphia-model-ontario-police-forces-review-1.4433473

In other words, where the police have investigated an allegation and found insufficient evidence to lay a charge, the “expert panel” will coach complainants on precisely where it’s needed to invent and introduce the “new evidence” needed to get a conviction.

I live in Canada. I am sad to say Canada is the worst pandering, hand-wringing country I have ever known. Around 1/3 of any TV news broadcast is now stories of how the regular victim groups have been wronged again, blah blah blah. Anyone from Canada here, watch and you will notice it too.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+3
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Feminism will get much worse. There is really no push back. It is seen as “loving your daughter” movement. How could you not love your daughter?

How could you not ask your son to help her when she falls down?

Feminism is a tribal movement designed to control men to women’s benefit. Women don’t need a movement to have what they have. They need a movement to get men to give them all the men’s stuff. Politicians and performers know this.

It takes a village to imprison a man. The village crones have just been put in charge of the young’uns. The young ones don’t give a s~~~ about the crones. And they feed off each other to attack men.

#icethemout

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    M52
    M52
    Participant

Anyone from Canada here, watch and you will notice it too.

Gave up watching TV a long time ago.
    Noticed that a long time ago, too!

Retired from the Wars.

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+2
    Manspread Mansplainer
    Manspread Mansplainer
    Participant

I expect nothing less from Ontario.
    They elected this man-hating bull dyke as their Premier (Governor)
    Complete SJW commie to the core.

c~~~

orville

#IceThemOut ~ Let them have cats. Let them have wine. Let them have bubble baths... Alone and wondering where the good men are.

+3
    Rightturnclyde
    rightturnclyde
    Participant

Welcome to the modern version of the Salem Witch trials. Do you think an innocent man will stand a chance against the government, the police force and now the influence of the Ottawa Rape Crisis Centre and the Ottawa Coalition To End Violence Against Women? They are setting up a system that will ensure that every man will continue to face a trial until someone finds them guilty.

Fair trial for men? The Monty Python skit is now just as scary as it funny:

She’s a Witch!

Harvey Weinstein is a sexual predator
    Harvey weinstein weighs 250lbs
    other men weigh 250lbs
    other men are therefore sexual predators.
    Guilty. Next defendant…….

Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

#IceThemOut is the cure for this. Do not even acknowledge the existence of any female that is not a family member, a lover, or one that you can’t logistically avoid. This bulls~~~ is only going to get worse, this is why the so called Alt-Right got Trump elected – to head this SJW s~~~ off at the pass before we end up like Canada and the EU. On that note: the Alt-Right doesn’t really exist, it’s not anything close to an organized group, it’s more of philosophy (sound familiar lads?).

"Active Ignore" is the best technique to use on misbehaving children, and irrational women. #IceThemOut

+1
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant
    +1
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Test test Test No control on Italic from here.

Same here, started this morning in the time zone you and I live in.

"Active Ignore" is the best technique to use on misbehaving children, and irrational women. #IceThemOut

MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant
    +2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

MM, Please provide a trigger warning when posting pictures like that. I am on my way to my safe space to try to heal now…

(That is a real f~~~ing human? Damn…)

Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

It’s the new “racism”…nobody gives a s~~~ about race anymore and they need a new boogeyman. And it’s US!

#MANOUT and #ICETHEMOUT! Refuse to play or give them *any* ammunition. It’s the only way to self preservation!

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

Manspread Mansplainer
    Manspread Mansplainer
    Participant

MM, Please provide a trigger warning when posting pictures like that. I am on my way to my safe space to try to heal now…

(That is a real f~~~ing human? Damn…)

Apologies @twist.
    Yes it’s human.
    It divorced it’s husband, became a dyke and is pushing weird liberal pervert stuff on kids like gender swapping and teaching grade 2 kids about butt sex.

A liberal whackjob I sincerely hope gets unelected.
    That being said her approval rating is 12% The lowest in the nation so maybe there’s hope.

Maybe.

#IceThemOut ~ Let them have cats. Let them have wine. Let them have bubble baths... Alone and wondering where the good men are.

Stentorian
    Stentorian
    Participant

Around 1/3 of any TV news broadcast is now stories of how the regular victim groups have been wronged again, blah blah blah. Anyone from Canada here, watch and you will notice it too.

This is what I’ve been talking about for a while now. These are the people behind the radio ads to “stop violence against women”. I had initially heard about 2 years ago. Which seemed to have been turned up.

I knew it was propaganda of the worst kind but did not realize that they would be given investigatory functions. Not looking good. These are very serious precursors.

Women’s shelter will now be an extension of police functions. We’re f~~~ed.

Best protection against this, MGTOW. Count your Blessings gentlemen for having found your way here. Especially for those here in Canada and other heavily Liberalized countries.

“He who takes an eel by the tail, or a woman at her word, soon finds he holds nothing.”

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT