Canada’s Cops go MGTOW

Topic by Billy&The Cloneasaurus

Billy&The Cloneasaurus

Home Forums MGTOW Central Canada’s Cops go MGTOW

This topic contains 19 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by SESQUI ano est  SESQUI ano est 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    +21
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Participant

This is awesome 😀. Police in Canada now only do the absolute bare minimum required of their jobs…so called “core policing” duties. This means, if someone calls 911, they respond as required. No issue there.

When police have discretion as to pursue or investigate a matter, so called “proactive policing”, they have determined that it’s not worth the excessive risk to their jobs and futures. These cops don’t want to end up on YouTube, or sit before an inquiry board for a bulls~~~ accusation, simply for doing their jobs. The best part is the system expecting proactive policing is totally unenforceable. I applaud them in their ghosting efforts…”f~~~ it, drive on” hahaha. This is the logical result of a PC witch hunt culture in Canada. Keep it up Canada!

http://canoe.com/news/local-news/to-swerve-and-neglect-ottawa-cop-turned-researcher-finds-decline-in-proactive-policing/wcm/328576bb-5af2-47d5-94c4-4ee9da5dffcb

+8
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Participant

+9
    BritGHOW
    BritGHOW
    Participant

Funny that, you punish someone for doing something, they tend to be less likely to do that something. The police reaction is a natural consequence to the shame that in most of the “civilised” world we seem to be more fond of punishing the police for policing than we do criminals for committing crime.

+9
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

I read that in England the Police won’t respond to burglaries anymore as supposedly burglaries aren’t common enough anymore to bother with.

I don’t blame cops for doing what they are doing in Canada though if you know you are just going to be screwed around than why bother. Like Ambo’s who don’t go to certain areas.

+2
    Reg22
    reg22
    Participant

When the police does not work well..

https://pt-br.facebook.com/riodenojeira/

+5
    Hector
    Hector
    Participant

That’s great news… and not so great news.

Locally, back when the G7 was taking place, a bunch of f~~~-wits from outside the country decided to express their anger by trashing part of the town. It consisted of breaking the windows of a store that sold affordable clothes for families.. Not the perfume store, nor any of the other stores that catered to the upperclass / rich… Nope, a clothing store for families.

That’s not the worst part. A large group of police stood across the street and did f~~~ all. Didn’t say anything, didn’t intervene to stop it or prevent it, nothing.

Their reasoning: The store is insured.

So great, we all get to pay for some assholes to break s~~~.

+7
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Women are doing the SAME thing to Men.

The more they Punish Men in the courts (IE Divorce, False Rape, etc.), and the more they punish Men Publically (IE;#me too bulls~~~) etc. etc. The Less your average Man will play along.
    I predict that marriages, and replacement birth rates across all westernized countries will continue to DECLINE as Divorces will hit All Time Highs.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

What other option do they have? Unless they suspect a serious crime like a woman changing her mind about having sex in the past they had better just keep their initiative to themselves. Initiative is probably just another toxic male trait.

…I bet they didn’t join the police because they wanted to behave like this though.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+6
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

Cops call it sandbagging. Its standard procedure in most US cities as well. Been in effect in Chicago for years. That’s why the murder rate is off the charts. Hope the left is happy.

+6
    Von
    Von
    Participant

With a cuck like JT in charge of Canada, i would ghost too.

Risen from the dead, to bring life.

+3
    53ClicksUp
    53ClicksUp
    Participant

I don’t believe there are too many ghettos in Canada, so I don’t see violent crime skyrocketing up there as a result of this practice of minimum policing. In fact I’ve decided to adopt the same attitude in my own job. With retirement approaching, I see no reason to keep busting my ass the way I have most of my life. The goal now is to minimize stress, and work on improving my physical, mental and financial well being. Cops are no different. We all want to live long enough to retire alive, single, and happy.

+2
    M52
    M52
    Participant

With a cuck like JT in charge of Canada, i would ghost too.

WHAT!!
    You think Justin troodoh is a cuck.
    Well you are wrong
    He’s a FIFTH DEGREE CUCK that embarrasses us all over the world.
    LOL

Retired from the Wars.

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

He’s a FIFTH DEGREE CUCK that embarrasses us all over the world.

So he’s a white Obama? We can relate!

Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

I don’t believe there are too many ghettos in Canada, so I don’t see violent crime skyrocketing up there as a result of this practice of minimum policing

As compared to what? Watts or Harlem of the late 1960’s?
    Damn right there are plenty of ghetto’s in every city and town in Canada contrary to popular belief.
    Slums and Ghetto’s are not synonymous.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ghetto
    The conveniently changing of the definition to just a negative connotation has happened since WWII. Ghetto’s were communities which governed themselves.
    Just take any “Chinatown”, “little Italy”, “White trash”, or any other ethnic/economic centric community into consideration.
    Crimes, violent or other crime are rarely reported to outsiders for fear of retaliation from within the community. When they are, police that are not tied to said communities are treated as the enemy.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

What was the public expecting? Beat anyone over the head long enough it will sink in even a hard headed cop. Makes the news in the states from time to time.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

So wait, the cops are leaving people alone and letting them mind their own business. Ge, golly. WHAT A CONCEPT!

Sorry to hear about the broken windows. But cops break so many of them on cars, I am going o have to purchase bullet proof glass, and maybe a full out armored truck.

You are all alone.

+1
    Skeptisk
    Skeptisk
    Participant

Wait. Is this correct with the last picture that the decline of the graph ended at ZERO? As in, zero “Street Checks”?

"Expecting to find a decent woman on a dating site is like dumpster diving and expecting to come out with a gourmet meal." Won'tGetFooledAgain

+1
    Boar
    Boar
    Participant

What the f~~~ would they expect? When the criminals are treated with more respect and esteem than the sworn officers of the law it is only rational that the cops walk on by.

Untamed wrote: Quit complaining and Go Your Own Way in whatever manner suits you best.

Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

It’s the same in areas for men in their 40’s 50’s in other professions. More and more physicians are retiring due to poor reembursment and maximum time with patients at 15 min.

Men are leaving the workforce in their most productive years.

I’m not surprised there is a blue strike against bulls~~~ harassment of citizens.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

SESQUI ano est
    SESQUI ano est
    Participant

Wait. Is this correct with the last picture that the decline of the graph ended at ZERO? As in, zero “Street Checks”?

Yes that is correct. They did zero street checks. There is a panic if the murder rate gets up to 20 in a year in Ottawa even though they are almost all drug and gang related. Policing in Ottawa is an awesome gig actually. Big bucks, minimal work.
    A cop in the region that we know stopped doing street checks a few years ago when the drug dealers they pulled over and caught with the scales and drugs in the trunk got off because he said they racially profiled the passengers of the car.
    I’m all for minimal intervention but the cops have to be allowed to do their job also.

Everyday above ground is a good one. Everyday above ground while single...better still.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT