Can the forum please stop logging me out?

Topic by Nerevar

Nerevar

Home Forums MGTOW Central Can the forum please stop logging me out?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Joey Alfio  Joey Alfio 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Nerevar
    Nerevar
    Participant

For f~~~’s sake. First we get the “never log out” option, then the “get logged out automatically” option, which was deleted after a while, to ensure we stay logged in for 48 hours max, and now I have to log in 4 times a day? Really annoying!

"One of the best things internet exposed is just how insane women are." - Freeman_K

+3
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

This happened to me yesterday for no apparent reason. I think it logged me out about 3 times. Today has been solid.

The sleeper must awaken. "Now pull your dick out of the pain box and go your own way" -Old Buck

+5
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Mabey its your spelling.

#mentoo.

+4
    TwoStep
    TwoStep
    Participant

Mabey its your spelling.

Hahah! Good one!

Good to see you around, Sage.

To tell you the truth whenever I see a woman who is happy, she's married. And whenever I see a man who is happy, he's single. -- Larry David, in Curb Your Enthusiasm

+3
    G-Mow
    g-mow
    Participant

first world problem.
    do what the host says or GTFO

as if logging in manually was a pita.

Women and Children are unaware what a Man is capable of. Keep it that way.

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

It doesnt really bother me . I guess the change was made for a reason .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+2
    Macho
    Macho
    Participant

Come on man why complain when you are on The Best Site for Men Only! besides it’s free for you no?

For f~~~’s sake. First we get the “never log out” option, then the “get logged out automatically” option, which was deleted after a while, to ensure we stay logged in for 48 hours max, and now I have to log in 4 times a day? Really annoying!

I Have No Problem With Women As Long As They Stay Out Of My Way

+2
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

Blade
    blade
    Participant

<iframe width=”500″ height=”375″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/FOeHB_RrSRs?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

haha funny as . Cowdy folk music

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+1
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Might be a bit annoying to get logged out, but logging back in just feels so good.

It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Why don’t you dry out your panties and email administration rather than making a fuss about it.

Sometimes i get logged out whee checking my notifications been doing it for months not bothered so never raised it.

Can’t bedoing with whining with tantrum throwing people.

It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/FOeHB_RrSRs?feature=oembed” allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=”” width=”500″ height=”375″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>

I like that one where they climb up dead quick.

743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Been getting bumped a lot over the past few days. One thing for sure, not going to be forgetting the password typing it in so often.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

Zerenity
    Zerenity
    Participant

Hey Keymaster I can confirm this is a valid issue. Before this last update I had no problems staying logged in for days at a time. Now in a span of hours im logged out. Mobile and PC.

The current lineup: 1996 Buick Park Ave Ultra (Black) 108k L67. 1996 Buick Park Ave Ultra (Blue) 212k L67. 1993 GMC Sierra K1500 Reg Can Long Box 5.7L 180k (dead and gone cylinders 2-8 went up and down. Cylinder 1 went down down down....and out the oil pan😀

Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

I think it logs you out only if you close the tab. I leave mine on and it never logs me out.

Δεν υπάρχει τίποτε αδύνατο γι’ αυτόν που θα προσπαθήσει. -- Μέγας Αλέξανδρος

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT