Brother is getting married Saturday

Topic by No Country

No Country

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Brother is getting married Saturday

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by OldBill  OldBill 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    No Country
    No Country
    Participant

I respect all of your comments. I do need to talk with a estate lawyer. Thanks for the feed back fellas.

OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

I do need to talk with a estate lawyer

That’s very good to hear, No Country.

It’s too late to save you idiot brother.

It’s not too late to save the legacy your grandfather worked decades for and left to your grandmother. Remember that because there will be people in your family who will take exception to you protecting your grandmother’s rights.

You’re not doing this to “hurt” your idiot brother and the c~~~ he’s been living with. You’re not doing this to grab the house or a piece of the house for yourself. You’re doing this to protect your grandmother. The house is her’s and she deserves to be compensated if it is decided that the house should pass out of her hands.

#ICETHEMOUT Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT