Breaking news: New budget agreed to by Trump fully funds the VAWA act "enlarge"

Topic by Puffin Stuff

Puffin Stuff

Home Forums MGTOW Central Breaking news: New budget agreed to by Trump fully funds the VAWA act "enlarge"

This topic contains 20 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

This is preliminary information just released in a white house briefing which I am currently listening to on Fox.

Directly from the President spokes person, it seems that Trump has decided to fully fund the VAWA to get the dems to sign the budget bill to keep the government open.

I believe this compromise occurred prior to Porters issue. This is part of the budget negotiation and the Dems traded the VAWA funding in exchange for tabling daca reform.

Trump caved on men’s issues. The dems through immigrants under the bus as their party is split along sexual lines.

Women waging war on men.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+3
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

uhhh what is VAWA?

Violence against Women Act

+7
    Manfred
    Manfred
    Participant

The worst it gets, the better. The more men will wake up.

Von Richthofen was the James Dean of World War I, an idol of his time, but he had no affairs with women.

+5
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I’m MGTOW! I’m a neutral country in the 1st international world war on men!
    Let the idiots fight it out!

I have better things to do!

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Directly from the President spokes person, it seems that Trump has decided to fully fund the VAWA to get the dems to sign the budget bill to keep the government open.

There is a difference between funding and how it is run.

+8
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

It’s called politics, brother. Bismarck likened it to sausage making in that you didn’t want to know how it was done if you wanted to enjoy sausages.

If given the choice, I’d rather see an immigration crack down than attempts to “reform” VAWA.

#ICETHEMOUT Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+6
    Ye Olde Will Robinson
    Ye Olde Will Robinson
    Participant

Hope he launches a investigation into VAWA for defrauding taxpayers because Male Control theory has been proven to be fraudulent.

Wheels are coming of that puppy sooner or later and it’s on a downhill slope with no brakes, only full of feminists and their betas anyway so no loss when it crashes

Credit to him for at least trying

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Well, I guess the headlines are already going to have to rectract right?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rob-porter-trump-powerful-alleged-abusers_us_5a821a35e4b01467fcf07650

You are all alone.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Well, I guess the headlines are already going to have to rectract right?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rob-porter-trump-powerful-alleged-abusers_us_5a821a35e4b01467fcf07650

This claim by the FBI is an insult to our intelligent: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-13/white-house-insists-fbi-director-didnt-contradict-kellys-porter-abuse-alibi

The FBI is claiming that they knew about this claimed abuse during the campaign and warned the Trump campaign.

At the time of the campaign the FBI was lead by Director Comey. The same person whom we have already learned had helped to fabricate accusations against Donald Trump and his allies to gain permission to have illegal wiretaps of the members of the Trump campaign. All in the name of trying to get Hillary Clinton elected President of the United States, which with the Trump victory has turned into an exposed coup attempt to unseat President Trump an lawfully elected official. A coup attempt that is ongoing to this very day.

Does anyone here actually believe that if the FBI knew the allegations then, during the election, they would have not leaked these allegations to the media and milked it for all it was worth against the Trump campaign so as to have helped Hillary Clinton win the election.

The political bulls~~~ being thrown against Trump administration is reaching a point where the stink intolerable.

+4
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Alleged abusers should be protected until PROVEN guilty. “Alleged” doesn’t mean guilty. The c~~~s and the C~~~ington post need to understand that. I cannot wait until these t~~~s start turning on each other and one of these holier than thou bitches gets accused by another woman. By their own opinions when that happens, their employer should NOT protect them and they should be fired.
    I know it will never happen that way.

The #metoo movement is confusing. I've always viewed the # symbol as the pound sign so when I see #metoo I think, "Pound me too" which seems to be a different message than the one they are trying to make.

+2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

I’m MGTOW! I’m a neutral country in the 1st international world war on men!
    Let the idiots fight it out!

I have better things to do!

Where is that mountain?

+5
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I disagree Old Bill. I think the office of war on men, the 1991 federal VAWA, is the direct extension of organized feminism’s input into federal policy. That’s why they don’t want an office for men as they know this would destroy their control.

The office of destruction of the family. Overseeing a doubling of the single mother rate under it and the destructive duluth model. The VAWA is responsible for endless fake science studies from women’s studies grants that have metastasized from a tumor at the Education Dept, in conjunction with the VAWA under Hitlary, spreading to every campus in the country in one year.

Two years later we have these kangaroo courts writ large with the #metoo compaign.

A few immigrants will not have any serious impact on our society. Terrorists come in all sizes and colors.

All women versus all men is destroying our society. And, is one of the reasons I go my own way from this toxic mess.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    KevinStyles
    KevinStyles
    Participant

It’s normal for all bills to get porked up to get some votes from the other side. Bills at their root start at like 100 pages and end up being 10,000 by the time they’re passed with amendments that have nothing to do with the bill proper, they’re add on initiatives to buy votes from individual representatives on from the other party. It’s disgusting really, but normal for politics.

+5
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

lol. Looks like the dems are giving up on the “dreamers”. It’s halfway through Feb and I don’t hear jack being mentioned about them anymore. Can’t save those votes, so back to VAWA. Not gonna make a lot of difference ladies. Between your listen and believe our lies and the MeToo movement, you’ve pretty much screwed yourselves and shown your hand now and men are starting to wake up in ever increasing numbers. VAWA will be an empty gesture once women have no men around to blame for the so-called “violence” the act is supposed to protect them from. Good luck in the future ladies……….you’ll need it.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+4
    IRuleMe
    IRuleMe
    Participant

I’m totally against violence against women. That’s why I avoid them as much as possible.

Formerly known as El Cunto Punto.

+2
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

Probably looking at the upcoming elections and deciding now is not the time.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

lol. Looks like the dems are giving up on the “dreamers”. It’s halfway through Feb and I don’t hear jack being mentioned about them anymore. Can’t save those votes, so back to VAWA. Not gonna make a lot of difference ladies. Between your listen and believe our lies and the MeToo movement, you’ve pretty much screwed yourselves and shown your hand now and men are starting to wake up in ever increasing numbers. VAWA will be an empty gesture once women have no men around to blame for the so-called “violence” the act is supposed to protect them from. Good luck in the future ladies……….you’ll need it.

With the metoo movement mostly targeting rich, male progressives whom contribute to the DNC, these rich, male progressives may decide to put the gauntlet down towards the DNC, with the DNC given the choice of either supporting them and denouncing feminists, or the DNC can do without their money.

With the DNC broke to the point if the organization being in debt, this would be an interesting situation to watch.

+3
    Skeptisk
    Skeptisk
    Participant

With the metoo movement mostly targeting rich, male progressives whom contribute to the DNC, these rich, male progressives may decide to put the gauntlet down towards the DNC, with the DNC given the choice of either supporting them and denouncing feminists, or the DNC can do without their money.

With the DNC broke to the point if the organization being in debt, this would be an interesting situation to watch.

Yep, it’s the male feminists that gets the bullet by the feminist firing-squad first.

"Expecting to find a decent woman on a dating site is like dumpster diving and expecting to come out with a gourmet meal." Won'tGetFooledAgain

+2
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Just kill VAWA

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

MgtowWave
    MgtowWave
    Participant

About VAWA

First off

Thats just another Virtue signaling MRA issue .

When are MRAs going to wake up ,smell the coffie and realize NO ONE gives a dam ?

Second thing

Look i see it .

It is glorious to see all the (False virtue signaling ) libtards and the feminists cry their beady little eyes out about Trumps every little word .AND that they lost the election to Trump.

Yes feminist tears are wonderful to see

I get that .

I do .

But in the end .

When all is said and done .

Trump is just as gynocentric as every other tradcon .

http://sheddingoftheego.com/2016/09/18/trumps-gynocentric-maternity-leave-plan-leaves-out-fathers/

frankly my dear i don't give a damn

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT