Boaty McBoaterface

Topic by jd anderson2010

Jd anderson2010

Home Forums MGTOW Central Boaty McBoaterface

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Manfred  Manfred 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Jd anderson2010
    jd anderson2010
    Participant

I ran across this story again from last year. Even now, when I see it, I got to chuckle. I love the UK for this.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36225652

+2
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

I agree JD, this was a hoot to watch unfold. Shows that no matter how much popular opinion is requested, it is cast aside in the end for traditionalism.

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

+1
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

the 4th place name won? wow

So you need some cat pelts? No problem, I got a guy.

+1
    Maddlad
    Maddlad
    Participant

They changed a ferry in sydney to Ferry McFerryface and the staff are walking off the job because they refuse to work on a ferry with such a stupid name apparently.. 😛

Manfred
    Manfred
    Participant

They haven’t they learn anything about letting the internet give names to things?

Like the famous McDonald’s contest:

Von Richthofen was the James Dean of World War I, an idol of his time, but he had no affairs with women.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT