bizarro world, a theory

Topic by Raz

Raz

Home Forums Philosophy bizarro world, a theory

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Raz  Raz 2 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Raz
    Raz
    Participant

“let women share the rights, and she will emulate the virtues of man” – Mary Wollstonecraft, 1759-1797

It appears they emulate all the negative attributes that they have been projecting onto men:

– Low Impulse Control
    – “take no prisoners” conquering mindset
    – Judgemental
    – Materialistic focus
    – placing too high a value on the transient in nature; beauty, wealth, infatuation, etc…

These are the things women hate about themselves, but secretly wish to satisfy.
    Historically, they’d manipulate men into performing tasks and make these “gains” vicariously.
    …but…
    Empowerment has made it acceptable for them to embrace these flaws and celebrate them in a “my turn” sort
    of fashion.

Its classic myopia, when women saw men as the embodiment of these attributes, each attribute was a negative trait,
    yet when they find they have the freedom to choose attributes, these are selected and embraced as “empowerment”.

By far, the thing that makes it easiest for them to get away with most of these behaviors, is that
    many men will not call them out for fear of being blacklisted within the hive, so they manage things
    quietly or exit quietly. I get it. I’ve done it.

I like the idea of finding ways to expose them for what they truly are.
    Its tricky though, the way they can vacillate between “oppressed” and “empowered”.
    How to catch them in the double standard thought processes in real time, thats the ticket.
    …the gold digger videos come to mind…

As for Mary’s quote up there, I believe she had the best intentions, as another quote of hers
    seems to show:

“I do not wish for women to have power over men, but over themselves”
    (maybe the term “control” is better suited here)

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

“let women share the rights, and she will emulate the virtues of man” – Mary Wollstonecraft, 1759-1797

I can’t stop laughing. Slap me someone.

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

– Low Impulse Control
    – “take no prisoners” conquering mindset
    – Judgemental
    – Materialistic focus
    – placing too high a value on the transient in nature; beauty, wealth, infatuation, etc…

Half the people I have to deal with day to day fall into at least one of those categories.

Good post on your part, Raz.

+1
    Raz
    Raz
    Participant

Thx, Faust.
    Definitely, most people could use a little introspection on some of these issues, and life and karma do a good job of prompting such reflection, but our society actively seems to be giving a pass to the modern western woman.

Sometimes not just a pass for s~~~ty behavior, but a f~~~ing trophy.

Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Thx, Faust.
    Definitely, most people could use a little introspection on some of these issues, and life and karma do a good job of prompting such reflection, but our society actively seems to be giving a pass to the modern western woman.

Sometimes not just a pass for s~~~ty behavior, but a f~~~ing trophy.

You’re welcome. If you want to get into older material on human nature that is a few centuries old. If you want to know the prototype of the modern, bitter, crazy, old cat lady, turn your attention to, Great Expectations, by Charles Dickens, in personality, look to Miss Havisham of that novel.

Raz
    Raz
    Participant

Here’s an article from today, a perfect example.
    From drunken, empowered professional, powertripping on someone (alcohol is honest)
    to qualified apologies that she attempts to use to transform herself into a victim.

Its important to note, if this had not come out, there would not have been any apology at all.

Looks like she’s on the job hunt, so there’s that ~:O)

http://abc7chicago.com/uber-rant-caught-on-camera;-fired-texas-prosecutor-speaks/2646436/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT