Back in the land of logic

Topic by DanceMyOwnWay

DanceMyOwnWay

Home Forums MGTOW Central Back in the land of logic

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Sparky  Sparky 1 day, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +11
    DanceMyOwnWay
    DanceMyOwnWay
    Participant

Well I seemed to take a delusional vacation to blue pill simp land for a while but fortunately seem to have come to my senses again. Thank God for MGTOW and this site. Never underestimate the drug like power of pussy. I know most of you are inoculated but don’t be stupid like I was and be lured by nostalgia, company and dreams of something better. Stay free. Good to see you all again.

Let her be someone else's problem

+2
    SoylentGeneration
    SoylentGeneration
    Participant

Welcome back.
    S~~~ happens, learn from what dragged you back in and become stronger. To err is human.

"We will meet in the place where there is no darkness" 1984

+2
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

You’re all good brother. Learn from it.

For those about to MGTOW........I salute you.

+4
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

do not be fooled in to thinking that we are all inoculated. We are all one good blowie away from falling back into the redpill world.

One thing I did like about being married to the c~~~ was we played grab ass sometimes, or she would rub her breasts all over me while I was cooking dinner, and showers together I think I miss that the most, getting all soapy and slippery

I think I could put up with a woman for a 20 minute shower, then she would have to leave.

NONONONONONONONONo f~~~, im slipping, gotta go slam my nads in a kitchen cabinet, brb

+2
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

I don’t know you but a welcome back appears to be in order.

So welcome back. Your writing style denotes an older man so let’s hope you are now suitably inoculated with the years and wisdom to know AWALT.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+5
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

What happened? You’re talking like you have one foot in the door coming this way and one foot out the door going the other way. You may want to assess your situation before continuing in this/that direction…

+3
    Jd anderson2010
    jd anderson2010
    Participant

If you ever have a problem give me a holler. I’ll hook you up with my ex. She’ll make your dick crawl back into your body.

DanceMyOwnWay
    DanceMyOwnWay
    Participant

I don’t know you but a welcome back appears to be in order.

So welcome back. Your writing style denotes an older man so let’s hope you are now suitably inoculated with the years and wisdom to know AWALT.

I’m 41 and should know better

What happened? You’re talking like you have one foot in the door coming this way and one foot out the door going the other way. You may want to assess your situation before continuing in this/that direction…

Repeatedly hoovered by a conniving narcissist – kept me on the hook with lies,gifts, and great sex. Total whore and I almost moved in with her and/or got more “serious”. Emotional blue pill thinking. The worst ones are the most addictive/destructive and I have no excuse because I’d taken the red pill.

Let her be someone else's problem

+1
    G-Mow
    g-mow
    Participant

The worst ones are the most addictive/destructive and I have no excuse because I’d taken the red pill.

This makes me Think of Sky-O and his special room.
    Here is hoping you…uh… enjoyed yourself, and learned a few lessons about yourself.

Welcome back.

Anyone who walks away from his own Dog is not someone I would ever want to know. ESPECIALY per a womens order. - Old Sage @ mgtow.com

Sparky
    Sparky
    Participant

It’s like they say at AA/NA meetings: “Doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results is the definition of insanity!”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT