Atheism and MGTOW

Topic by nagolbud

Nagolbud

Home Forums Philosophy Atheism and MGTOW

This topic contains 229 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Sparky  Sparky 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

Keymaster can’t even get mad either, this s~~~ is pumping his search engine rankings

No it isn’t. It’s search engine junk.

For an atheist maybe.

When you notice 100-200 new unique keywords with low competition and high search from intelligent truth searching men I think you may think otherwise.

Show me another thread that’s as popular as the three I started today? They’ve been trending for 9 hours strait. Just sayin

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+2
    Anonymousyam
    anonymousyam
    Participant

It’s not that atheists disagree with me… it’s that they can’t even handle me sharing information that contradicts their delusions. JUST LIKE A FEMINIST.

This is because your information is evidently untrue and you try spreading ideas you cannot prove to mgtow as a common basis (aka Jesus being mgtow or mgtow being the path of the bible)

None of which you state can be independently verified in any way.

Atheists wont understand because they believe everything happened from nothing

Of course those stupid Atheists who do not claim to know what they cannot show.

It is far better to assert magical propositions we cannot back up (aka faith) then it is to admit we do not know things and we are not at the state of which we can know it yet.

Everyone knows faith is only the most honest method of knowledge and those stupid Atheists who reject faith in favor of admission of not being able to know certain things show they cannot know anything.

How can you know one thing and claim not to know something else?

Just an east coast asshole who likes to curse, If you get offended by words like fuck, cunt, shit, piss, bitch or any racial slurs then you just scroll down.

+2
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

It’s not that atheists disagree with me… it’s that they can’t even handle me sharing information that contradicts their delusions. JUST LIKE A FEMINIST.

This is because your information is evidently untrue and you try spreading ideas you cannot prove to mgtow as a common basis (aka Jesus being mgtow or mgtow being the path of the bible)

None of which you state can be independently verified in any way.

Because you say so? Jesus Christ didn’t f~~~ any bitches. I posted scripture that clearly warns against female nature FROM the BIBLE. Seriously delusional dude…

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+3
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

And keymaster, you keep saying members don’t want to hear about this stuff but I’ve gotten like 50-100 stars just today………….. come on man. Be honest with yourself.

+2
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Show me another thread that’s as popular as the three I started today? They’ve been trending for 9 hours strait. Just sayin

So now he thinks HE’S God?
    Hahah

Same asshole that attacted Jan for being an Athiest.

Masculinity Good.Feminisim Bad.

+2
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

Of course those stupid Atheists who do not claim to know what they cannot show.

It is far better to assert magical propositions we cannot back up (aka faith) then it is to admit we do not know things and we are not at the state of which we can know it yet.

Everyone knows faith is only the most honest method of knowledge and those stupid Atheists who reject faith in favor of admission of not being able to know certain things show they cannot know anything.

How can you know one thing and claim not to know something else?

Yet you believe in the big bang theory, evolution, ect. LOL okay!

hyp·o·crite
    a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

hy·poc·ri·sy
    the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one’s own behavior does not conform.

+3
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Oh f~~~ off you arogent piece of s~~~.

Are you off your Mainia meds?

+2
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

Hahah

If you go back to the original thread you guys attacked me. I posted the gospel and you little bitches went nuts. That’s reality. Go look yourself. Anyone can go look. You’re just playing the victim… because atheists love their female nature.

PROOF

Friendly gospel message

then

douche bag angry atheists throwing around their female nature.

+2
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Answerd my own questiin.

At first I thoight Jans smartass to be a Scitsophranic off their meds.

I am now going for Mania wilh illussions of grandure.

+1
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

Hahah

If you go back to the original thread you guys attacked me. I posted the gospel and you little bitches went nuts. That’s reality. Go look yourself. Anyone can go look. You’re just playing the victim… because atheists love their female nature.

PROOF

Friendly gospel message

then

douche bag angry atheists throwing around their female nature.

Actually your gospel is wrong. Take the Nephi challenge. The Book of Mormon is the Truth! Pray with real intent and real honesty and the Lord will reveal it to you.

+3
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

I want to thank the atheists that posted so much. You made it quite obvious how atheists use female nature to uphold their delusions and you also proved why atheists and MGTOW will be a difficult path to take. Your emotions dictate your words and actions. A dangerous place to be for a man. Good luck in your adventure.

+1
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

I want to thank the atheists that posted so much. You made it quite obvious how atheists use female nature to uphold their delusions and you also proved why atheists and MGTOW will be a difficult path to take. Your emotions dictate your words and actions. A dangerous place to be for a man. Good luck in your adventure.

Atheists? I’m trying to help you to see the true gospel of the Lord. Why are you turning away? You’re the true atheist, you don’t believe in the Truth! Please help me to help you!

+4
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Your statements make no sense.

Seek professional help.

+4
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

There is probably a little schizophrenia in there also.

+4
    Anonymousyam
    anonymousyam
    Participant

Because you say so?

It does not matter what i say but rather what evidence you can back your claims up with.

In the other thread (the one about the future of the church) i clearly stated faith cannot be used as a means to get knowledge yet your belief requires faith (your websites cartoons have one of them be titled faith alone with it saying faith alone in Jesus Christ is the way to salvation so you do not deny using faith).

I stated i need evidence for it and when i get it i will believe in whatever aligns with it (i will worship the God that is evidently shown to exist because it is based on evidence not on faith).

Jesus Christ didn’t f~~~ any bitches.

And mgtow does not require you to have sex with women in the slightest or even desire it.

. I posted scripture that clearly warns against female nature FROM the BIBLE

Do you want me to pull out a Quran and state how true it is because female nature clearly is talked about in the Quran?

I can back up Islam with its verses on women and it would be the same amount of evidence you have given (the Quran has statements on women thereby it must be true even the magical claims).

Yet you believe in the big bang theory, evolution, ect. LOL okay!

Which i accept solely based on the evidence and which i do not fully claim to know as that would be dishonest.

I do not know everything about evolution or the big bang yet the current evidence falls in line with both of them thereby i accept the claims as valid and in them i only claim to know what i can show and anything different would just be my personal belief.

Just an east coast asshole who likes to curse, If you get offended by words like fuck, cunt, shit, piss, bitch or any racial slurs then you just scroll down.

+3
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

In all honesty, the red pill has for whatever reason, strengthened my ties to Christianity.

As nagolbud pointed out, there is a significant amount of correlating principles of the bible and the MGTOW lifestyle.

That, along with an overwhelming disatisfaction of literally half of humanity, has consequantially fortified my faith. That atleast, was my experience, and that may or may not be what similar members here have gone through, which may explain why a good number of MGTOW could be religious.

That is the “touching point” where MGTOW and Christianity “meet”.

But we refuse to follow any ideology with a label on it. And that’s what makes MGTOW great.

Tolerance is what makes a real MGTOW.

:::::: Feminism is the “terminator gene” of mankind ::::::
    +3
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

And keymaster, you keep saying members don’t want to hear about this stuff but I’ve gotten like 50-100 stars just today………….. come on man. Be honest with yourself.

Your comments here are identical to the ones you posted in the History Buff thread. Drama and stirring up members.
    Stars mean nothing, do you have a clone account where you are upping your star count? I see nothing of intellectual content that you have provided. Only inflammatory insults.

The Force runs strong in this one

+3
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m on the site for the purpose of trying to help other men—if that can be accomplished with religion; fine if a man can be helped without religion also fine. the point is helping other men any way we can.

I am with you.

It is not what nagolbud posts, it is how he presents it.

Almost any topic that got a troll punted could have been discussed in a less offensive way and by using less or no swearwords, nagging and bitching.

And respecting other members, no matter from which background they come from.

This is what “makes” the troll or the tuna. Not the topic itself.

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Stars mean nothing, do you have a clone account where you are upping your star count?

Never had the need to do that…

I have gotten used to some of my longer posts never getting any stars at all because the button disappears at the top edge of the page when being read.

LOL.

+1
    Juehue
    Juehue
    Participant

Hmmm judging from this thread’s title and the other one. OP is making a false binary, either Jesus or atheism

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 230 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT