Article: Harvard course: Excrement is a feminist issue.

Topic by Monk

Monk

Home Forums MGTOW Central Article: Harvard course: Excrement is a feminist issue.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by MG-ɹǝʍo┴  MG-ɹǝʍo┴ 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    +13
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Source: Russia Today “All aboard the potty train? Harvard offers a class in excrement”. 13/02/2018.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/418717-harvard-offers-class-excrement/

Amongst other topics, the class will address “the gendering of constipation as a feminine condition”.

+15
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

alternate course title

Modern Women: Full of S~~~

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+9
    Constantine
    Constantine
    Participant

You’re s~~~ting me.

To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle. -Orwell

+6
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

You’re s~~~ting me.

LOL. You beat me to it.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+3
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Jesus H titty bitty christ.

+6
    Ye Olde Will Robinson
    Ye Olde Will Robinson
    Participant

Excrement and Feminist theories: a comparative analysis.

Spoiler alert: they are both s~~~.

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+7
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

“gendering of constipation” is a feminist issue only because feminists are full of s~~~.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    Mgtow_taoist
    mgtow_taoist
    Participant

What a load of s~~~e.

There is no freedom unless we break ranks.

+5
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

“the gendering of constipation as a feminine condition”

They got that right! Modern women are constipated because they don’t have our cement vibrators giving them much needed liquifaction! Just another way women suffer for their independence! Makes no difference to me, I don’t like s~~~ allover my dick!

+6
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Maybe being cornholed by Ron Jeremy would loosen them up so they can poop.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+5
    Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

Is the professor teaching the class named Jack Schitt?

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

The wise response to all feminist thought and teachings is “Who gives a s~~~?”

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+7
    Call Me Winter
    Call Me Winter
    Participant

Havard course, where do I submit my thesis, or is it faeces?

God created man...........then he fucked up! Female empowerment only lasts until you reach the cash till.

+4
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

I’m doing a masters in p~~~ at Cambridge.

+9
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

If I had to take that class I would immediately dump that course.

The #metoo movement is confusing. I've always viewed the # symbol as the pound sign so when I see #metoo I think, "Pound me too" which seems to be a different message than the one they are trying to make.

+5
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

Sounds like a s~~~ty class. Who approved this s~~~? Administration must be bats~~~ crazy.

If the last “frontier” of feminism is the study of excrement in popular culture, they really have run out of things to complain about.

+7
    Boar
    Boar
    Participant

How will they proctor exams?

Untamed wrote: Quit complaining and Go Your Own Way in whatever manner suits you best.

+3
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Get off the pot, it beats the s~~~ out of me how they can come up with this crap.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

This is part of the attack on modern culture by the social justice warriors. They give away their bent with discussions of the “feminization” of constipation.

What they really seek to do is to equate great history art and writing by comparing it to s~~~. All men’s culture is s~~~, in other words.

This not so subtle attack on culture is an every day affair at the center of progressive illiberal thinking, Harvard University.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    Skeptisk
    Skeptisk
    Participant

EXCREMENT IS A FEMINIST ISSUE

Of course it is, feminism isn’t just cancer, it’s cancerous s~~~.

"Expecting to find a decent woman on a dating site is like dumpster diving and expecting to come out with a gourmet meal." Won'tGetFooledAgain

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT