A trip to the supermarket

Topic by Von

Von

Home Forums MGTOW Central A trip to the supermarket

This topic contains 34 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by ResidentEvil7  ResidentEvil7 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I feel like I see more simps every day. Am I taking too many red pills?

Red Pills merely provide Clarity to what was there all along, but before the Red Pills You could not SEE THE TRUTH.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

Can someone tell me why if women like shopping so much, they complain whenever we are shopping in a place like Guitar Center, Hot Topic, GameStop etc. Seems they only like it when they are the one’s buying stuff…I remember once when I was younger, my mom and I were at the mall for 6 hours because my sister couldn’t pick between homecoming dresses.

Marriage and Divorce for a man is like getting a cactus shoved up your ass. It’s painful with all the spines that go in and it is painful getting all the spines out, meanwhile Wifey gets most of the money, your home, your kids, and practically everything you own.

+1
    MG-ɹǝʍoʇ
    MG-ɹǝʍoʇ
    Participant

This me: supermarcado el rapido!

THEM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I go home and RELAX!

Detroit: America's tree farm city.

+2
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Can someone tell me why if women like shopping so much, they complain whenever we are shopping in a place like Guitar Center, Hot Topic, GameStop etc. Seems they only like it when they are the one’s buying stuff…I remember once when I was younger, my mom and I were at the mall for 6 hours because my sister couldn’t pick between homecoming dresses.

Cause Mens happiness doesnt count.
    Women dont love Men.
    Stay single, enjoy life and the things you enjoy!

#mentoo.

Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

Thanks Mg…haha.
    I go to the grocery store, excited about the food Im going to buy.( hunger makes you appreciate food!)
    Then see uglyass fat slopy skank like that, and lose my appitite….

#mentoo.

+1
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

Cause Mens happiness doesnt count.
    Women dont love Men.
    Stay single, enjoy life and the things you enjoy!

If she truly cared about you, she wouldn’t be complaining.

Marriage and Divorce for a man is like getting a cactus shoved up your ass. It’s painful with all the spines that go in and it is painful getting all the spines out, meanwhile Wifey gets most of the money, your home, your kids, and practically everything you own.

+1
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

Ok, I am a bit of weirdo I get it… but I do like shopping. But even liking shopping, I am in and out.

In the grocery store (did this last night), I knew I needed about 10 things, and I still went up and down each aisle, but that was mostly to see if anything jogged a new memory of needing something or a thought of a new recipie.

In the mall, I go past every store, and into a fair amount of them, and still I cover a two story, 140+ store mall in less than 1.5 hours. Usually about 4 miles of walking in the process.

I like to look, to see what is out there, but I still don’t ‘shop’ like women do.

All said though, when my wife was around, I did prefer to go to the store alone.

#ICETHEMOUT. #MANOUT. @METOO. #MENTOO

+4
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

m in shock at the amount of mangina’s pushing carts around, while their c~~~s fill the baskets with groceries that HE is going to pay for. Who the f~~~ raised these simps ? I feel intense dissociation and disgust when i’m out and about. I’m witnessing the matrix. Mother f~~~ers are walking around like numb skulls, while sluts drain their bank accounts

One never knows what the poor chap is thinking.

The absolutely very first time I became even the slightest bit aware that my life had become blue pill hell, was in just such a moment, standing behind a cart in a grocery store, listening to my then wife drone on about the type of oatmeal we need to buy.

People recall where they were, and what they were doing, on 9-11. I recall the very first time something pierced the matrix, my consciousness started to stir, and I for the first time had a glimmering of awareness about the situation I had put my self in.

That utter horribleness of my life then, and how whipped I had become, it that moment in the grocery store, pushing that cart, that marked the start of my red pill awakening.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being

+1
    KevinStyles
    KevinStyles
    Participant

I’d love to see one of those guys say something when she’s loading processed/pre-packaged foods and cake and ice cream and just take each one out and say no you’re fat enough here are some whole foods , veggies, fruits, real meats… It’s time you learned how to cook instead of just warm things up or open a package and stuff your face.

Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I don’t know a single man who likes to shop.

Shopping is a pure female phenomena.

Men don’t shop, we just buy things.

A single guy who enters a store with a list will be in and out in record time.

Yeah, watching those old couples shop together is a truly pathetic sight to see. A couple of old pukes arguing and complaining over the most trivial things. Sad thing is, shopping is probably the highlight of their week.

I’d rather die than face a future like that.

Spot on BRO.
    For men ,shopping is something we HAVE to do. For women, it is an “event” They plan to go “shopping” together days in advance. They do it all day long. For me; I do it once/week and it is mainly to get groceries. there are so many better things to do with your time….
    Like this-

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

A super-market is a c~~~-filled place. A super-market is a riskier environment for the single male; just avoid the c~~~s, get in and out as fast as possible, no chit-chat or unneccessary interaction with the c~~~s in there.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

The only thing I like about shopping is when it’s over and everything I’ve purchased is tucked away in the cupboards.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Mutineer
    Mutineer
    Participant

I’ve seen grown men built like brick s~~~houses asking permission to put something for themselves in the trolly. When they’re no doubt picking up the bill. The other half is almost always a fat slob. I treat a visit to the supermarket as theater.

Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance. - Oscar Wilde

It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

I go straigth to the aisle I want and go the wrong way round as well.

ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I don’t know a single man who likes to shop.

I like to shop at Best Buy. Get me in there, you need to pry me out of there with a crowbar, because that’s my toy store and hopefully place of work.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT