A quick introduction

Topic by Sdavid

Sdavid

Home Forums Introductions A quick introduction

This topic contains 17 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by The Manipulated Man  The Manipulated Man 6 days ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    +16
    Sdavid
    Sdavid
    Participant

I’ve been lurking here for a few months but never took the time to write out an introduction, I figure now is a good time as any.

I’ve been going my own way since my late teens/early twenties with a couple of longer term women in my mid-twenties. One when I was transitioning from the Navy to college, the other while I changed colleges. Neither lasted longer than eighteen months.

I can’t pick out a particular time where I had the definitive red pill moment, just a lot of smaller instances. A girl in middle school yelling at me because I told someone that I didn’t think she was attractive. Witnessing young women receiving special treatment due to their gender. Workplace harassment policies not being applied to women. For me the red pill transition was like a pencil eraser; each interaction that was a mistake took away a little bit of the rubber, until the desire to have anything beyond professional interactions with female colleagues was gone.

I’ve finished three degrees, on the north side of my forties and still unsure of where I want to go next. I’ve reached that point in my career where I am making decent money, however, the frustrating days are starting to outweigh the good days. I’m not necessarily looking for a career change, though a shift would be nice.

Since I have been focusing on going my own way I’ve finished two graduate level degrees, volunteered for the board of my club, become decent with pistols and rifles, worked on my riding skills, done several modifications on my fun toys (Jeep, motorcycle, kayak), build AR’s, remodeled parts of my house, tried to learn Latin American Spanish several times, quit drinking, took up trail biking last summer, and recently picked up the guitar my father gave me for my 16th birthday 30 years ago that I never really learned to play.

I can get along with women, work with them, be sociable, but beyond that I have not desired to have one in my personal life since undergrad back in the 90’s.

+4
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

Welcome aboard!

You are a smart, hard working guy with lots of options and freedom because you are not chained down with a wife and kids.

And it’s good to see you are using your non-work time productively.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+5
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

Welcome brother, beer’s in uhhh Hey! Who’s beer are we offerin up to newbies?!!! Oh, ok

Beer’s in Wally’s fridge.

+5
    BeachBum
    BeachBum
    Participant

Welcome!!

I’ve got 10 years since the last LTR with a woman. I don’t miss them any! Better off independent and stress free and not wasting money on them..

+3
    Solo MAN'S Wisdom
    Solo MAN’S Wisdom
    Participant

A quick welcome. S M W.

#YouToo?? Didn't think so.

+4
    MoreSky
    MoreSky
    Participant

Welcome Sdavid.

+4
    DocDJ
    DocDJ
    Participant

Welcome brother, beer’s in uhhh Hey! Who’s beer are we offerin up to newbies?!!! Oh, ok

Beer’s in Wally’s fridge.

Have mine. I’m cool with that.
    Welcome Brother.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+4
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Welcome to you SDavid and thank you for joining and making an intro. A pleasure.

Big Gratz on your accomplishments as a result of your focus.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Good to have you with us brother .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+2
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

Wassup Homie!

Be Humble - Stay Hungry - Always Hustle

+1
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Welcome to the darkside.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+1
    Jack Harper
    Jack Harper
    Participant

Welcome home, brother

+1
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

Since I have been focusing on going my own way I’ve finished two graduate level degrees, volunteered for the board of my club, become decent with pistols and rifles, worked on my riding skills, done several modifications on my fun toys (Jeep, motorcycle, kayak), build AR’s, remodeled parts of my house, tried to learn Latin American Spanish several times, quit drinking, took up trail biking last summer, and recently picked up the guitar my father gave me for my 16th birthday 30 years ago that I never really learned to play.

I enjoyed reading your post thanks for sharing! Do you open carry or daily carry a defensive weapon?

Bro I have been living in Mexico almost a year and I still struggle with learning spanish lol. Hang in there and stay consistent. If you ever need to practice let me know. We can find some honeys on the beach in Bacalar 😀

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+2
    Old Buck
    Old Buck
    Participant

Greetings! I like the 1911 avatar. Is it a Smith?

Similar story here, just a single degree, same hobbies, and can’t stand being in a relationship either. Nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Plenty of Red Pills-ner in the fridge in case Doc runs out

If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

+1
    Macho
    Macho
    Participant

Welcome Sdavid, quite an impressive intro, women aren’t about to bother you anytime soon! Cheers 🍺🍺

I can get along with women, work with them, be sociable, but beyond that I have not desired to have one in my personal life since undergrad back in the 90’s.

I have been focusing on going my own way I’ve finished two graduate level degrees, volunteered for the board of my club, become decent with pistols and rifles, worked on my riding skills, done several modifications on my fun toys (Jeep, motorcycle, kayak), build AR’s, remodeled parts of my house, tried to learn Latin American Spanish several times, quit drinking, took up trail biking last summer, and recently picked up the guitar my father gave me for my 16th birthday 30 years ago that I never really learned to play.

I Have No Problem With Women As Long As They Stay Out Of My Way

Johnny zero
    Johnny zero
    Participant

Great intro! And a wonderful example of what can b accomplished once you place the focus on yourself
    I am no women hater I just don’t like being around them for too long.
    I can’t even imagine myself in a LTR or anything else with a woman at this stage of my life.
    My sovereignty is way too important
    I come & go as I please.
    Congratulations on your freedom & your accomplishments

See things as they are and not as you would want them to be

CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

Welcome aboard! You mention the frustrating days are outnumbering the happy ones. What does this mean exactly?

It sounds like you are making great gains in your life, but something is still missing or you are unhappy with it.

The Manipulated Man
    The Manipulated Man
    Participant

Welcome Sd,

Your “Quick” Introduction is outstanding. In fact, it should be made a “sticky” to be an example for newcomers.

The only proof of being men is what words we type here on this web site.

Yes, there are some MGTOWs using “ZOOM” to do video conferences, but many of us are unable/ unwilling to put our image out into the internet.

Nevertheless, there are actions that men do that set us apart from women, especially what we do in our “Free Time.”

Whenever I travel the USA, I will find likeminded men at the local Hardware, Auto Parts, and Firearms stores. Today, these masculine men proudly show pictures on their phones that describes the progress of their latest projects.

Here is an example of what you can see in my phone these days:

………pistols and rifles, worked on my riding skills, done several modifications on my fun toys (Jeep, motorcycle, kayak), build AR’s, remodeled parts of my house………… trail biking last summer …. guitar ….learned to play.

Those Bonafides you provided above are just like mine and my friends.

MGTOW’s should be encouraged to establish their Bonifides as soon as possible, preferably in their Introductions, and later earn that trust in the Forums.

Think about the origins of the practice of people clinking their glasses before drinking a toast.
    This practice was developed to prevent murder by poison.

It is a matter of establishing trust.

What happens when a man finally comprehends the cold and calculating thoughts that are going through a woman's mind, while her eyes are brimming with tears?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT