A MGTOW Adopting Christianity and Celibacy.

Topic by Alias

Alias

Home Forums Philosophy A MGTOW Adopting Christianity and Celibacy.

This topic contains 24 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by SpiderHerder  SpiderHerder 3 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Alias
    Alias
    Participant

Background Info: 18, never had sex, TradCon parents, MGTOW of 9 months, in mild RedPill rage, minimalist, practicing Stoicism.

I want to accelerate my spiritual development as a man.
    For this purpose I’m considering adopting Christianity in addition to celibacy.
    Whilst the idea of “worshiping” something is unappealing to me, I feel the added sense of purpose might be beneficial.
    That coupled with minimalism, stoicism, exercise, meditation and the claimed benefits of celibacy. In theory it could bring about massive benefits.
    Especially if I develop the habits while young.

There’s obviously downsides, like 90% of Christians being hypocrites, “Christians” using their “faith” to justify evils, most Christians being TradCons and likely a chance that I could have to deal additional with peer pressuring and shaming to “settle down”. Then there’s an 18-year-old trying to control his sex-drive even more than I have up until this point; basically a teenager not fapping sounds like a work of fiction. I’d also have to drop alcohol (my beloved), because it seems to be the downfall of all my attempts at bettering myself.

Can I please get your opinions on the matter?
    Is it unpractical to try adopt celibacy, is Christianity actually a good idea or was my Catholic high school just really good at imprinting ideas in my head?

Sorry for the ramble, it’s something I’ve been thinking about for months now.

Thanks.

+4
    O2tosin
    o2tosin
    Participant

Be born again Buddhist.. check the precepts. Harder and deeper than Christianity perhaps.

Afinogyny.. from the Greek Afino {to abandon/ to set down/ to leave /to allow/ to let } + Gyny {Women} MGHOW’s philosophy to not engage women without “hating them”. Narcorca =Narcissistic Orca typically spouting to a bathroom mirror taking an arms length selfie ; Wallinate describes post wall females whose SMV is terminally negligible New Years resolution "To not make women happy" .

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

No offense, but given your views on christians and christianiy and the whole worshipping thing, i dont think you are approaching it in the right frame of mind.

Maybe you just need to develop you own moral code right now. Start with the golden rule and expand and detail what that means to you.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+3
    Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

Don’t think so hard about it. Do the things you like to do and be your own man. Be your own “higher power”. Work out to blow off steam. Concentrate on your education and think about what it is you really want to do with your life. You have a whole life ahead of you. No need to burden yourself with bigger questions at this time. Be a kid. I wish I could go back to your age, knowing what I know now. You have the benefit of so much experience here Alias! Stop confusing yourself! Start improving yourself! Stay MGTOW: women will just f~~~ up your life. If you can pump & dump and not get attached: So much the better. It will happen, sooner or later. Roll with it and don’t be fooled by any woman! Sex is NOT love! No relationships, no cohabitation, no marriage. Keep those ideas as cornerstones of your new philosophy. You don’t need a religion to be your own man.

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

+2
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Any religion where you have to earn your own salvation is, from a human perspective, harder than real christianity.

In reality, christianity is harder for most people because they cannot accept that salvation is a free gift from God, you just have to accept Hes done it for you and you take Him at His word.

If christianity was so easy every person on the planet would be one, but the nature of fallen people cannot believe that a just and perfect God freely gives salvation to all if they believe the Good News. They fail to realize he is also a loving God desiring all would be saved.

Women lie; they do not like it that often the truth hurts. #shecanthandlethetruth

+2
    Survivor
    survivor
    Participant

Forget the Tradcon label and all the other labels and focus on Christ. He saves and forgives not only from sin but situations in life. That includes situations involving women as well as other things in life including sex, money, jobs and other variables. Women can indeed be demons but let Christ lead you in His way

"Shot through the heart, and you're to blame, You give love a bad name, I play my part and you play your game, You give love a bad name."--Bon Jovi

+2
    Solo MAN'S Wisdom
    Solo MAN’S Wisdom
    Participant

Everyone worships someone/something. It’s design law. Scripture refers to it “by beholding, we become changed.” Psychology calls it “modeling.” Whatever your description, it’s natural law.
    Make sure the “God” you worship is exactly as Jesus of Nazareth revealed Him to be. Start by reading the Gospels, and I would begin with the Gospel of John.
    You’re correct in your observations that most Christians are hypocrites. It’s because they worship a selfish, dictator God, and not a God of Love.

"Pound" YouToo?? No Thanks.

+3
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

People sometimes try to gravitate towards extremes, and then when it’s NOT like they thought they throw EVERYTHING away.

My advice is to just slow down before attempting to make such life altering decisions that you may change your mind about in the near future causing to throw away everything in favor of some other radical decision.

Go EASY, LIVE LIFE a lil bit, READ and LEARN more about MGTOW, and that’s enough for now .

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+1
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Any religion where you have to earn your own salvation is, from a human perspective, harder than real christianity.

In reality, christianity is harder for most people because they cannot accept that salvation is a free gift from God, you just have to accept Hes done it for you and you take Him at His word.

If christianity was so easy every person on the planet would be one, but the nature of fallen people cannot believe that a just and perfect God freely gives salvation to all if they believe the Good News. They fail to realize he is also a loving God desiring all would be saved.

Well said!

Forget the Tradcon label and all the other labels and focus on Christ. He saves and forgives not only from sin but situations in life. That includes situations involving women as well as other things in life including sex, money, jobs and other variables. Women can indeed be demons but let Christ lead you in His way

Good stuff!

veryone worships someone/something. It’s design law. Scripture refers to it “by beholding, we become changed.” Psychology calls it “modeling.” Whatever your description, it’s natural law.
    Make sure the “God” you worship is exactly as Jesus of Nazareth revealed Him to be. Start by reading the Gospels, and I would begin with the Gospel of John.
    You’re correct in your observations that most Christians are hypocrites. It’s because they worship a selfish, dictator God, and not a God of Love.

The gospel is full of truths while the majority that represent it are full of lies.

All that has not been said is beware of the wolves in sheep’s clothing!

Many believers are closer to the truth, and closer to righteousness than the serpents that preach it. look to no man for all the answers, seek and ye shall find.

Never let a woman lead you on you path or preach from the pulpit. They’re the worst of the worst offenders for leading the people astray.

+3
    Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

Religion is just like a woman! You have to say all the right things and do all the right things, then maybe…just maybe you will make it into that magic happyland in the sky! It’s a dead end…you don’t need a church or an organized religion to be spiritual.

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

Manspread Mansplainer
    Manspread Mansplainer
    Participant

Study and learn from the book of red pill, brother.
    You are only 18 and already see the light which is MGTOW.
    Follow your heart and dreams, never let a woman or anyone but you decide that for you.

It’s a personal thing, you will discover purpose, passion and be grateful for your freedom.
    Develop your skills and learn new ones, all your life’s knowledge will accumulate experience as you grow spiritually and mentally.

School is school brother, those teachers get paid and are backed by big unions. Believe me they can’t wait to collect a pension and say adios to you all.

A man’s sexual urge is his only true weakness but also his biggest strength when he learns to focus his energy.

Read the Holy Book of red pill and write your own gospel.

#IceThemOut ~ Let them have cats. Let them have wine. Let them have bubble baths... Alone and wondering where the good men are.

+2
    Kolaxis
    Kolaxis
    Participant

Don’t try to adopt a religion. Life is based on faith. Faith based on a lie is meaningless. Finding truth is what brought you here.

I follow the Christian God but I don’t consider myself to be a Christian. Many of my beliefs fly directly in the face of nearly every denomination out there.

Most people don’t understand what true worship really is and if they did, they wouldn’t put in the effort or take the time to do it. Denominations are designed to program you to follow God the way they see fit. Even nondenominational churches have their own boxes, it’s just different than the box other churches use.

I’m not telling you not to seek to know more about the Christian God; in fact, I encourage that. Just don’t voluntarily swallow a blue pill by letting yourself be programmed by the traditions of men. Seek Him on your own terms. Truth above all else.

Jackie: How do you write women so well?
    Melvin Udall: I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

People sometimes try to gravitate towards extremes, and then when it’s NOT like they thought they throw EVERYTHING away.

My advice is to just slow down before attempting to make such life altering decisions that you may change your mind about in the near future causing to throw away everything in favor of some other radical decision.

Go EASY, LIVE LIFE a lil bit, READ and LEARN more about MGTOW, and that’s enough for now .

Wise words.

Don’t try to adopt a religion. Life is based on faith. Faith based on a lie is meaningless. Finding truth is what brought you here.

I follow the Christian God but I don’t consider myself to be a Christian. Many of my beliefs fly directly in the face of nearly every denomination out there.

Most people don’t understand what true worship really is and if they did, they wouldn’t put in the effort or take the time to do it. Denominations are designed to program you to follow God the way they see fit. Even nondenominational churches have their own boxes, it’s just different than the box other churches use.

I’m not telling you not to seek to know more about the Christian God; in fact, I encourage that. Just don’t voluntarily swallow a blue pill by letting yourself be programmed by the traditions of men. Seek Him on your own terms. Truth above all else.

Good advice. When I first started to follow God, I got caught up in so much nonsense of what many men would say and try to push in my face as truth, which was pushed into their face by other people. Once I stopped listening to people and began going my own way seeking God, it got much clearer and the real truth came easier.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to keep them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

When it comes to adopting any sort of belief system, I feel you have to take into consideration what your goal is.

Really understand humanity and its flaws. Really question where we come from and where we are going. The Apostle Paul could be called a MGTOW. He never married and hes one of the most famous writers of scripture. The Bible even says that singleness is a good thing. It leaves one open for their service to God without distraction.

READ THE BOOK! STUDY THE BOOK!

Do not be a Christian in name only. A GOOD teacher of the word will stick to it. Will adhere to it and not cling to any traditions of man. Read and meditate on Gods word daily.
    Thats the only way to really get to know Him.

I personally am a student and I see the things unseen. It is a very deep process and it takes time. You are not going to an extreme, You are going your own way. Choosing to follow God with “Accurate knowledge” means taking the time to find out what the Bible REALLY TEACHES.

I wish you well on your spiritual journey. Feel free to chat with me any time. I’ll walk with you brother!

#ICETHEMOUT

Everyday I walk the razors edge. Balance & Focus required. #ICETHEMOUT !!!

+1
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

Excellent advise from Awakened.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being

+1
    Murinees
    Murinees
    Participant

I have had the same mindset “to adopt” a religion when I was young, with the goal of bettering myself. I happened to also interested in Christianity back then and I did spent my time within it.

30 years later, I found out that you cannot adopt “Christianity”. God adopt you. You aren’t dictating how to live by yourself anymore. God has absolute lordship over you. This is the essence of salvation. We cannot save ourself, the enemy is too strong. It takes a God to die for us to pay the ransom so that we can be free; to live by God, and live for God.

Also, in the last 10 years I was not going to Church (I wanted to but God did not provide). But during these 10 years I learn much more than I was in Church.

Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

I dont know about the Religion and celebacy.

But..

You mentioned quiting drinking.

Good Idea.

If you already realize its sabotaging your efforts, best quit.

Like I did.

The younger you are when you quit something, the easier it is.

You can do it!

#ICETHEMOUT

+3
    Odinn
    Odinn
    Participant

I would suggest you to read and study many religions, know them, give a shot and practice a bit and see which one fullfil you spiritually needs.

I, myself, did the same thing. After about 8 years doing that, I finally came to a conclusion:

Christianity has done too much damage to our world and people, still does in a way or another. This is not a religion of happiness, by my point of view. For me, european descendant, is a foreign religion, an alien, that killed many of my forebears.

Buddhism, confucianism and paganism(and some others) have many interesting good points to carry on with your life.

I did that. I picked ideas/parts of religions and philosophies and incorporated them on my way of life/thought. Only the best of them(None of any Christian branch). 99% of it is pagan. And I call that my “Frankenstein”.

I am in this world to worship myself, I am my own god, not a religion. Nothing else matters, just me, my personal growth, spirituality and prosperity. F~~~ everything else.

I choosed to go pagan, to recover the way of life my forebears gave up, by force, to fight for another religion and loosing their lifes for that.

Do what you want, don’t let anyone or any religion dictate what you have to do, to be or believe.

I am my own god. I am Óðinn.

Bloody Heartland
    Bloody Heartland
    Participant

I don’t see the point of “adopting” a religion. Either you do believe, or you don’t. Sure, some of the values a religion might claim to hold are nice, but you don’t have to commit to one you don’t think is true if you just want those few values; simply impose them on yourself and hold yourself accountable.

As an atheist, I have felt a bit disrespectful the few times I’ve gone into churches the past many years, but most were for funerals and were important enough to honor the traditions of those who’ve passed, even if I don’t believe in them myself.

"I have the fury of my own momentum." "With this ring I thee wed. Fire walk with me."

BlakeGuy
    BlakeGuy
    Participant

Someone already said this but look into Buddhism, in fact just read about Buddha himself and what he thought. He was pure MGTOW. He walked away from living in a rich house with rich parents, roamed the country side spewing intelligent thinking. No appeal to mysticism. A main idea is that all pain comes from desire. Desire little and you will have little pain. Pure MGTOW in my view.

Let the good times roll

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT